• Early red cards don't seem to affect match ratings

Sunstrikuuu
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've had two red cards in the first half.  There's not really a good way to track match rating over time that I can find, but the two players finished with ratings of 6.5 and 6.8, despite having no goal involvements to bump those up.  I'm pretty sure they weren't penalized for their sendings-off, and that seems wrong.  PKM is attached.

Racing CFF v Rennes.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Newcastle v Racing CFF.pkmAS Monaco v Racing CFF.pkm

Two additional PKMs.  In the AS Monaco match, a 37th minute red card leads to a match rating of 6.5.  In the Newcastle match, two yellow cards in the 9th and 10th minute lead to a match rating of -, though I'm pretty sure the player was showing with a 6.1 as the match was live.  So it seems a bit like two yellows are punished more harshly than straight reds.

• Administrators

We've got this under full investigation now, however, it's been put down as a feature request for future versions of the game due to complexity and time it would take to resolve this fully.

I'm really sorry, but it means you won't see any changes in FM22. Still, we are genuinely grateful for you raising this - thank you.