• AI teams doesn't change tactics during match

jfdeza
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hola, creo que es un error porque me pasa en todos los partidos.
    Puedo ver cómo la IA elige diferentes alineaciones y formaciones para cada juego, durante el transcurso del juego cambia la mentalidad, los roles, intercambia la posición de algunos jugadores, pero nunca cambia la formación durante el mismo juego para ajustarla a la situación. Si AI elige 442 para comenzar el juego, muere con él, incluso si pierde 7-0, siendo el equipo de AI teóricamente superior y sin dominar el juego en ningún momento.
    Entonces, hay un punto en el que si captas el momento del partido, la IA no puede voltear y complicarlo, como digo, ni siquiera si se enfrenta a un equipo teóricamente inferior.

Había una edición pasada con el mismo problema pero en las últimas se había solucionado.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

In english...

Hello, I think is a bug because it happens to me in all matches.
    I can see how the AI chooses different lineups and formations for each game, during the course of the game it changes the mentality, roles, swap some players position, but never changes the formation during the same game to adjust it to the situation. If  AI chooses 442 to start the game, it dies with it, even if its losing 7-0, being AI team theoretically superior and without dominating the game at any time.
    So theres a point that if you catch the timing of the match, the AI is unable to flip and complicate it, as I say, not even if its facing a theoretically inferior team.

There was a past edition with the same problem but in the last ones it had been solved.

• SI Staff

Hey @jfdeza do you have some pkm's from matches where the AI is clearly well off the pace and doesn't look to make any substantial changes? It's kind of a subjective one, and depending on various factors but its still worth taking a further look into. A guide on how to upload your files is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

En 5/1/2022 a las 23:24, Michael Sant dijo:

Hey @jfdeza do you have some pkm's from matches where the AI is clearly well off the pace and doesn't look to make any substantial changes? It's kind of a subjective one, and depending on various factors but its still worth taking a further look into. A guide on how to upload your files is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Although I've been playing since before fm was fm xD, it's my first season in fm22 so I haven't played many games here, even so, it's being usual in all the games.

I upload the matches here, they are not very heavy.

thanks.

Alavés - Mallorca.pkm Mallorca - Vallecano.pkm