• Players poached in low league

3runhomer
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

My new save is in the second tier of Wales, and I have an issue with players being poached. 

My team is semi-professional and I’ve only been given the option to sign players to non-contacts, which leaves them vulnerable to poaching. I accept that. But my starting striker was just signed away by an amateur club in the tier below us! And they only promised him to be a squad player (he was a regular starter for us, and making money instead of amateur). This is not realistic. 

It happened one other time too. One of our squad players was poached to become an amateur squad player in the tier below us. 

In general, poaching is less of an issue in FM24 than it used to be (it used to be ridiculous) but clearly there are still issues with unrealistic transfers. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

3 more players have been poached. All to teams that are paying them less and offering less playing time. So realistic!

We’re second in the standings, so the players must be leaving because being here is just too much winning. It’s the only explanation. We all know how much players hate winning. 

I guess I’ll quit the save since transfers at this level are broken.