• Training schedule varies

Jose Loser
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: JoseLoser_TrainingScheduleVaries.fmv Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

It seems that the exact contents of a training schedule vary depending of what was trained the week before. Following of course applies only if training is set to be handled by manager, not assistant manager.

For example, if my team has Balanced training scheduled set for this week, and I go through the available schedules for next week, I can see that Attacking schedule consists of the following for both attacking and defensive training units:
    Teamwork
    Decisions
    Technique
    Anticipation
    Work Rate

However, if this weeks training is Technical, Attacking training schedule contains completely different set of attributes:
    Technique
    Heading
    Anticipation
    Crossing (for Att unit) / Positioning (for Def unit)
    Dribbling  (for Att unit) / Decisions  (for Def unit)

Problem appears to apply to all schedules, not only attacking schedule.

I'm using iPad 9th gen with latest game version. I'm playing with a semi-pro team that has only one day per week for training, haven't checked whether it happens with pro level teams.

Steps to reproduce:

1) Set training to be managed by manager
    2) Set training schedule to Balanced
    3) Progress game one week, check the exact contents of next weeks available training schedules
    4) Set next week's schedule to Techical
    5) Progress game one week, check the exact contents of next weeks available training schedules.

Save game and screenshots provided.

TrainingSchedule_CurrentWeekBalanced_Attacking.PNG

TrainingSchedule_CurrentWeekTechnical_Attacking.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments