• I cant change instructions category for player when I choose routeline in set piece tactics

TJK
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: Save Game

When I choose hybrid (one forward)  routeline of set piece all player already have select instruction category and its cant changes its keep my defender (steve dunn) for counter attackers so I want to change its to foward or winger but its cant even I press it or drag it nothing happen pls help

IMG_3924.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

This is a known issue we have under review. 

Thank you for flagging this to us.

And I have other issue its is that I want to use the same corner taker at both side but it cant because the new setup that use routeline to select outswing and inswing so I cant select the same taker

I think the old setup like select taker in order like 1,2,3,4 is easy way 

IMG_3927.png

IMG_3928.png

On 11/11/2023 at 12:38, solomontsao said:

This question bothers me a lot. When can you solve this problem? 

Just to set expectations, this won't be returning this cycle (FM24). We are continuing to feed this information back to the Dev teams.

On 09/12/2023 at 19:38, TJK said:

Ver 24.2.0 that update 3 days ago still doest fix this issue. Does anyone have any news from dev teams about this?

As mentioned above, the decision has been made that this won't be changed for FM24 as the work required would mean revamping the whole feature again and wouldn't be feasible in the timeframe.