• Data hub. Utter rubbish on FMT AA. just own it SI

SimonHoddle
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I think it’s insulting SI continues to perpetuate the myth that the data hub is functioning on FMT. it’s utter rubbish. Yet more end of season stats that suggests my team is radically different to all others across all metrics. Just drop it!

this is @dansheppard quote from @neilbrock. Nice gut but embarrassing quote….”there isn't a huge amount of information to suggest a level of "total" inaccuracy.”. What does that even mean? Basically it means SI cba or won’t admit to doing enough testing on the feeble data hub to admit to its paying customers its almost completely inaccurate. 

really poor form SI. honesty would be appreciated over mealy mouthed rubbish. Just shut it down until it works. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

How is the review going? Just completed another season and yet again data hub suggests my team are massive outliers in every metric. It’s plain wrong.

please can you communicate its inaccuracy to the paying public. It is something you are aware of. SI market the game using data hub as a selling point. It feels like misrepresentation. This is a good game. Please don’t ruin things by deliberately obfuscating over this issue.

• SI Staff

Hello @SimonHoddle

We do have this logged but it is unlikely there will be any changes made for this during this FM cycle, more likely FM25 at this point.

We haven't had too many reports of this elsewhere but I can look to see if this can get a raise in priority internally.

24 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @SimonHoddle

We do have this logged but it is unlikely there will be any changes made for this during this FM cycle, more likely FM25 at this point.

We haven't had too many reports of this elsewhere but I can look to see if this can get a raise in priority internally.

Thanks Zachary. Other people not raising it is probably due to indifference or lack of awareness. I don’t think SI are unaware of this as I’ve raised it multiple times. Really appreciate your communication but I think SI are intentionally withholding telling the customers that the data hub is dysfunctional. That’s not great. Not great at all. The game is sold on such features and it would be proper, to say the least, to inform the public that it’s not fully functional. In your own words….’we don’t believe it’s 100% inaccurate’. Or in other words….its nowhere near 100% accurate. 
    I am reaching out to gaming journalists as I think this is a serious issue (not the data hub per se, more SIs unwillingness to communicate it). Please can you communicate its inaccuracy to your customers. Thank you.

@SimonHoddle - Firstly, please stop creating multiple bug reports about the same issue. Feel free to add to your previous bug thread if you want to provide any updates.

As for your previous message, we aren't withholding any information. We have communicated that we are aware and are investigating. I can see from looking internally that some fixes have been made about this prior in testing, however, it's created knock-ons that weren't able to be resolved so it wouldn't be right to push these live. Therefore, it may feel like there is a continuation of this. It's also worth noting that due to the complexities of how all the data ties in, any changes made require testing in a large volume of scenarios and isn't always a quick thing.

Regardless, following on from @Zachary Whyte message, I've checked in again myself with QA to ensure it's on their radar ahead of FM25 and I've been told it's been looked at. As always we appreciate your feedback but as mentioned earlier, please refrain from making multiple posts about the same issue. Any updates you post on previous threads will still be viewed by us and if we can share any updates we will.