• Transfer Listed Price is renegotiated

corrynation
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

A number of occasions have arisen where a player will be transfer listed, with no other interest, but when I offer the amount requested, they raise it substantially! 

As shown here Madrid was asking 6.2 for Lemar, when I offered it, they tried to raise it to 14 and only negotiated down to 11.25

Screenshot 2024-03-11 120725.png

Screenshot 2024-03-11 120725.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 12/03/2024 at 11:19, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we will need a save file from before this occurred to review further. 

Honestly... unbelievable. The game has been out for almost a year. We don't always have save files on hand of before the incident occurs.  You overrule our reported incidents with save files if it doesn't match your "internal tests", and the screenshot demonstrates the problem very apparently. This is a very clear cut issue and I see regularly clear complaints with dozens of pkms and timestamps being investigated and then going 4 months without a response or update.

I won't be wasting my time or money any more if this is the extent of what you're doing.  SI's interactions with bugs and complaints has been massively a let down.  I don't know how you even think this is an acceptable response at this point. I don't have custom databases or files, or even in-game editor. 

Edited by corrynation