• Transfer date set at "end of season" but happens immediately

keijo
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Nyttkuva(9).thumb.png.b6170709de94f423e5bb8bda76f592c0.pngThey made an offer and I set the  transfer date to non-negotiable. To my surprise they accepted, so no problem. As shown in screenshots, it still says "Transfer Date End of Season (England)" in the Player -> Transfer -> Transfer Offer screen, at the same time the as the transfer is to be confirmed. If I do confirm, the player leaves instantly in January.Nyttkuva(10).thumb.png.a8aa24ed66c4d3118343d59132de83bd.png

Luckily I'd saved just before confirming because I noticed there wasn't any mention of the date when confirming in the inbox, so I can cancel the transfer. But with all the waiting for work permit and stuff the transfer window is almost over so there's a good chance I'll just end up losing him on a free in 12mo. Now, it isn't exactly unprecedented that AI can magically change my non-negotiable terms, but usually they can at least be seen before going all the way. These things shouldn't be able to happen, but it's sadly common that the UI says something that isn't actually true. So common, that many FMers know to double-check things (and save before confirming), but here even that was impossible.

Näyttökuva (14).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

10 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, can we please get a save file from before the transfer was confirmed.

Sure thing, it's uploading now.

"bug_bjortuft-transferdate.fm"

It's at the moment when the confirmation prompt appeared in the inbox. I do have an even earlier one when the transfer was still in the contract negotiation phase, and there you can even see the red lock icon in the transfer date. But that probably won't make any difference?

Cheers, mate!

On 31/01/2024 at 13:55, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @keijo

If you could upload the earlier save file also that would be very helpful. 

of course if it helps. it's from about ten days earlier

"bug_bjortuft-transferdate2.fm"

(I had an error message at first when uploading, so hopefully the file is not corrupt and there's not multiples)

Hi, the same thing has just happened to me in my Roma save, Mancini moving to Al-Hilal.

I set the transfer date to End Of Season (Italy) as a non-negotiable, Al-Hilal accepted it. It was supposed to happen 1st july 2024, but then, when I confirm the transfer, it happens immediately in January. 

I uploaded the save file: Dávid Szilárd - AS Roma 2.fm

mancini.thumb.png.b6bb9c8020b8781c43cddba51ad37079.png