• Staff transfers

Mattias333
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Save Game: Matthew Johnson - Norwich winter dday done1.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Maybe only a minor issue but i've noticed that staff transfers dont appear under the transfer tab of the club.

For example in past FM's when clicking the transfers tab/icon on the left side of the main menu you would go as defaulted to the transfer centre which would should any on going deals etc (players/staff etc).

If you then click transfer history you go as default to a list of your teams transfers in and transfer out. If you click the tab that says "all transfers" you get options for loan deals, free transfers etc, an one that says "staff".

Usually clicking this for your team, or on any team it will bring up any staff in or out made that season (or previous seasons if the season is changed).

In my saves no matter if I check my team or anyone elses it doesnt show any staff moves. Whether its single appointments of a coach, or mass staff leaving the club with a sacked manager for example.

All the other tabs like transfers of players seem to be working correctly.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments