• Squad registration issues

rob.jordan
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Bob Jordan - Badalona Fut - backup Files Uploaded: Save Game

I'm in the early stages of season three of my save. I started with Badalona in the fourth tier of Spain and am using the stand in game database - not a custom one.

At the end of season two I got promoted to tier three which has slightly different squad registration rules, as shown in my attached image. During season two my board downgraded the club to semi-pro due to finances (although also decided to build a new stadium!) which is why I currently have zero players ticking the full time contract box. I can't offer either current players new full time contracts and when I'm signing new players I can't offer them full time contracts either. My board refuse to go back to professional too so I dont see how this will change and therefore me be able to meet that criteria.

Then, a friend told me that I could probably get past this issue by getting to the registration deadline and going on holiday for a day which would somehow 'lose the paperwork' and just allow me to carry on. It did...but three of my players (signed for free this window) just won't stayed ticked on the registration screen. I'll give them a tick, click confirm and it'll give me the warning about X number of players need a full time contract. If I go to another window then go back they stay ticked. If I click continue then go back to this registration screen those three players are all unticked again.

Something strange is definitely going on with registration and squad numbering. On my squad numbering screen I cannot make any changes and weirdly have one of my youth players taking up a number that I need despite him never playing for the first team.

I've uploaded my game file for you. Help!

ScreenHunter 113.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've been playing around with this again this evening and there is definitely something weird going on with three of my players on the registration screen who it will just not keep registered. No matter what I do with selecting/deselecting any of the players it is the same three that then end up unregistered. 

On 05/12/2023 at 14:17, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the detailed information and save, we'll place under review. 

Is there a way of finding the outcome of this review please? At some point I'd like to to star my save which has been messed up again...but it's only worth it knowing that the problem has been sorted. Thanks.