• Players signing for championship clubs on less money when I am offering starting places in the top division.

Mattbcfcboy
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Beta Birmingham Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

3 times in my current transfer window this has happened and I am only on the 18th of July 2025. I am playing as Birmingham and have just been promoted to the premier league. 
    Example 1: Danny Ings - I offered his over 30k a week as a regular starter. He goes to championship Swansea on 27.5k a week. 
    Example 2: Will Fish - I offered him over 20k a week as a regular starter - He signs for championship Coventry on 15.5k a week. 
    Example 3: Tommy Doyle - To sign for me he wanted 70k a week as a star player. Due to board/ budget restrictions I couldn't even agree to this as a newly promoted premier league club. Instead he signs for championship Plymouth on just 25k a week. 
    This player logic makes no sense. I think it could either be an issue with the player logic system of where is best to go or a lack of reputation gained by the club for achieving promotion.   

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

No problem, appreciate you letting us know. We'll keep this thread open incase yourself or another user spots something similar.