• Players from Recruitment Focuses not showing under Scouted Players search

Grisales
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Cambridge Upload 160324.fm Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Hi -

I'm really sorry if this is a misunderstanding or if I have done something stupid but I'm having an issue where players from my recruitment focuses aren't showing as "scouted players".

I'll take the example of potential Egypitian wonderkid goalkeeper Mohamed Ramadan. He has been found on my Global Elite Prospects scouting focus, and given a rating of A+

If I then go onto "Scouted Players" and filter for young goalkeepers however he doesn't appear.

I thought it might be 
    The recruitment focus hadn't "finished" and maybe players are only added when the focus is finished. But the recruitment focus with this player shows up under completed, and I can clearly see a fully complete scout report
    The level of "interest" is set differently between the recruitment focus screen and the "scouted players" screen, but I have double checked that both are set to "Interested"

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello @Grisales

This is because your focus is 'Ongoing' if you put the focus to 'Standard' or just ended the focus, that GK will then appear in your Scouted Players search.