• Player stuck in my side out of contract as he has a "bid" on him that can't be completed

AllyJoseph
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Alister Montgomery - wisla2.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Mateo Kovacic has a bid on him from Wolves, the offer date was 31/01/2028, the work permit was rejected, the appeal was rejected. It's now the 01/07/2028 and he is still at my club on a week to week contract with the bid still there. I can not offer him a new contract as he has already accepted a contract with Wolves, I can not release him, setting him to release does nothing. He can't join Wolves as he's not got a work permit. The deal is stuck as a "bid" rather than a TRN on the status screen.

Second transfer bug that's pretty game breaking in the same save.

To make things worse he has match highest earner clause, so his wage is going to just keep going up and up and he's never going to leave. I only put that clause in because it was a one year short term deal as I let other players develop. Frustrating.

image.thumb.png.9a99139e5f744c530f6971a10a9773c4.png

Kovacic.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

40 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we will need a save file from before the offer date to review further.

Edit: Sorry, misread the post, ill try and see if i have one.

Edited by AllyJoseph

44 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we will need a save file from before the offer date to review further.

Uploaded as Alister Montgomery - wisla (v02).fm

It's quite a way before the offer though, but its the only other save file i have.