• "Persuade player to accept asking price" button is broken?

nms1987
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Estoril Praia 2023.07.21 Files Uploaded: Save Game

If, in the transfer status screen, you set a high asking price for a player, you get the bubble telling you that the player feels it is too high, and there is a button to persuade him to accept the price.  However, if you click that button.... nothing happens.

BUT, it just worked for me once... but only once?  I tried to set Joao Marques price to 20mil, got the objection and nothing happened when I clicked.  But the next day I went back to set it again, and this time when I clicked it it did pop up with a convo, and I successfully convinced him.  But I have tried with several other players, and when you click the box no convo generates, even after going back and trying the next day.

Attached is a save that I just started to recreate the problem.  I first noticed it in a save that has some modifications on it, so I wanted to recreate it on a factory settings save to make sure the mods weren't the issue.  Save is Estoril Praia 2023.07.21

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, I loaded up your save file was able to select this option on multiple players.

Are you perhaps using a custom skin on your save?

• Administrators

Would you be able to provide a video of the issue just so we can be sure we're testing this in the same manner? :)