• Man UTD has GK on free (or N/A?) wages

nms1987
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Ze Porto - Huelva 2039.07.28.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I loaned goalkeeper Abulele Mnisi to Man UTD in Aug 2038, with an obligation to buy.  It is now Aug 2039 in game, and I see him on Man UTD and it catches my eye that he is listed as being on 0 per year wage.

On contract details it shows him on an "N/A Full Time Contract" that expires 5 years from now, with a 1 year optional extension, a 25% relegation drop, 5% annual rise and a wage rise to 60 Euros per year after 25 games (even though he already started 32 while technically still on loan the year before).  Not 60,000 per year.  60 euros a year.  What on earth is going on here?  He is the only Man UTD player not on normal wages

Ze Porto - Huelva 2039.07.28.fm is my current savegame where I am seeing the issue.  Ze Porto - Huelva 2038.08.31.fm is save where he had just started his loan with Man UTD a couple weeks prior.  Ze Porto - Huelva 2038.07.18.fm is a save from before he was offered for loan/sale in summer 2038.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Adding to this, I have encountered a similar bug just recently today. Was trying to offload Gusto and Spurs came in with a bid of 45mil. Gusto very interested as he was transfer listed. However, he rejected the contract offer eventually. Curious, I loaded the save file from the day before his rejection and added a manager at Spurs to look into the contract they offered. Turns out their wage budget was in the negative and they offered him 0/week with no bonuses too. No wonder he rejected them xD. When I tried to "fix" the contract offer, he asked for 120k/week but the system only allowed me to give him maximum 100 dollars per week. Not 100k but 100. Hopefully this helps.

EDIT: correction it was not a loan bid but a transfer bid. But I believe it's still the same bug, Probably negative wage budget issue.

Edited by kenmfssrox