• DoF rejecting offers from players transfer listed

BlueScreen
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Atalanta .fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

This is just an example, but it happens to many times. I jumped from FM22 to 24, and never had this problem before.

So, I have this player, who is valued between 4.1M and 8.6M. Last year he only played 4 league games all season, so not an important player for the team and I want to get rid of him. I like to play with the help of DoF, it feels more realistic. I have him selected to negotiate player sales.

I asked the agent of the player how much the other teams might bid for the player, and he said 7.2M, so I asked my DoF to sell him for that price.

The problem is, he rejected the offers we received, two of them were even above the asking price. This happens wayyyyy to often, I think this should be reviewed. I don't think the DoF is working as it should in this FM.

image.thumb.png.4f0c855b9f5e0e964696ef6b65d4d188.png

In this case is the TD taking care of the deal, but it's the same thing when is the DoF. I had this problem many more times at another club with a DoF, I even had do deselect him to negotiate player sales from transfer listed players. I was waiting for the full release to see if the problem persisted.

I uploaded the save file so you can take a look if you need to.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

image.thumb.png.18667c133791e17e7ff54b9d1e77d817.png

Another example. Added him to the unwanted list, to be sold for the asking price of 20M. We received an offer of 21.5M and it gets rejected.

Edited by BlueScreen

4 horas atrás, Zachary Whyte disse:

Hello, can we please get a save file from before the offers are rejected.

You can see how to upload saves to us, in the link below.

From these offers, no, but I can offer another player and it will happen again. 

Em 09/11/2023 em 17:21, Zachary Whyte disse:

Hello, can we please get a save file from before the offers are rejected.

You can see how to upload saves to us, in the link below.

File name: TestDOF.fm

In the file that I uploaded, I already added the player to the unwanted list. It's Mario Hermoso. The agent said we could get an offer of 8,5M from him. DoF will reject the two offers. 

I also added Kolasinac to the unwanted list, but for some reason, the DoF won't negotiate/reject that offer and just leave it to me.