• Club not willing to negotiate after enquiry

Pezamaria
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: bid Files Uploaded: Save Game

I made an enquiry for a player. They came back with a deal and I withdrew from the negotiations straight away.

I've gone back now to try and loan the player and under the Transfer offer though it says as per the screenshot image.png.22ac337bbd573afa16c448697105e0ea.png

No offer was accepted so this is a bug. Save game from before the offer is uploaded for you.

Player I made the enquiry for was Jacob Cook. On this save you'll notice it starts at the press conference. There's a question about the player and I made the enquiry from the press conference by right clicking on his name (top right) and "make enquiry". Not sure if that might help when you look at this

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, I looked into your save, it seems this occurred because you tried to bid for the player on the same day you rejected their enquiry amount. 

If you went forward a day, you would have been able to submit a fresh transfer/loan offer for the player. 

Hi Zachary, thanks. Actually my bug was about that note that comes up. It says an offer was accepted but it wasn’t. So I’m saying the bug is that note isn’t accurate. Hope that helps!

To add to this; I might have meant both at the time (just seen my title and realised it implies what you referred to) so thanks for clarifying the bit you checked out for me!