• Ask Agent about Market Interest

BDRick35
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Don't know if this is a feature or a glitch.

Started with Bayern (my world) and tried to sell some old players. asked Müller's agent about his market interest. He said Al Hilal are interested around 15mio fee. Accepted his demands and went through.
    A couple days later the offer came in. Negotiated for 30mio and they instant accepted my counter offer. This feel wrong and stupid. Saw this in some of the alpha video for youtube as well.
    Same with Pavard.

20231021233716_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This makes no sense to me. It's like i'm going to grocery store, i'll take a sandwich for 4€ and the cashier then wants 7€ for it.

It's not the fees, don't like how it is presented. 30m for Müller/45m for Pavard is okay imo but if the manager agrees with a value then the offer should be non-negotiable.

Edited by BDRick35

Al Hilal is a very rich club, they can afford and extra 15 million you could've probably negotiated more and they would've accepted.

I sold Varane for 120M to Al Nassr for example.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb OzzieSiko:

Al Hilal is a very rich club, they can afford and extra 15 million you could've probably negotiated more and they would've accepted.

I sold Varane for 120M to Al Nassr for example.

Still, not the value is the problem... Someone who is desperate so sell, DOES NOT NEGOTIATE, It's just not realistic but i'm talking to a brick wall here... i know that. If the player isn't transferlisted (so my clubs doesn't want to sell) and some Saudi Clubs bids like 15m, sure you can negotiate up to 30m. Devs said not a glitch, so case closed. 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F9xwJKJXAAATcPJ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by BDRick35