• AI teams unable to loan youngsters

abcdf
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I have started reporting this bug back in FM 22. To this day, I see barely any progress. And it is probably one of the biggest issues for what concerns teams aging and poor player development in future saves. AI managers often do not often loan youngsters they are not going to use in their first team rotations, and even when they do, they encounter very little interest from other AI teams. I hope this bug is going to be included in the December update, because this aspect of the game is just terrible. I attach some screenshots. You can see AC Milan loaning a grand total of 1 player in the whole transfer window, resulting in having an XL first team full of youngster that are never going to be used. Same thing for Bayern: Mathys Tel has NEVER been used in 2 years, but still he is not getting loaned.

Cattura qww.PNG

Catturasss.PNG

Cattura  sss.PNG

Catturasfa.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I do not know what do you mean by improved AI team selection logic, after the update the situation is still terrible, way worse then in was after the last update of FM23 that kinda improved the situation.

I lost all hope and I am tired of posting on this forum.

Borussia dortmundt second team making their entire team unavailable for loan, when at least this issue was fixed in FM 23 last update and they did offer almost every single player for loan.

Explain to me what a bundesliga level player like Duranville is doing playing in the 3rd tier of German football, what development is he going to get? zero. 

Same thing for Real Madrid B, 3rd tier of spanish football. Entire team unavailble for loan. Rafa Marin played a whole season as a key player for Alaves in La Liga. Now he is left to rot in the 2nd team, non available for sale and UNAVAILABLE for loan. 

I am just getting tired. The problem is not fixed a bit. You once again delivered false hope to your users. As of now, the AI is worse than it was in FM23, and back then it was terrible. 

I do not even know what to say at this point. I have been posting about this bug FOR 2 YEARS, 2 YEARS for god's sake. Now you just took it back to FM23 pre-last update level. Why? Just explain to me the logic because I just cannot understand. It does not seem so difficult to fix that 2nd team should aim at loaning their players when they are too good to play in lower leagues. Please provide an explanation to me, because I cannot understand

bvb.PNG

duranville.PNG

sfafa.PNG

Cattura.PNG

Edited by abcdf

By the way, to prove that I am not whining pointlessly, this is a screenshot from BVB 2nd team after FM23 last update. Just compare it to the situation in my post above. It's incredible, you guys just seem to take 1 step forward and 5 steps back

BVB 2nd team FM 23.PNG

• SI Staff

Hello @abcdf

Overall there is a good number of young players that are getting loan listed correctly but there are some exceptions with top players in B Teams.

However, it was a flaw in FM23 that every player in the B Team was listed for loan, sometimes meaning the B Team wouldn't have enough players to compete. Therefore it's acceptable that the majority of young players in a B Team will be unavailable for loan.

You do raise some good examples with some of the Real Madrid B players, we will look into those further, thank you.

Il 8/12/2023 in 18:25 , Zachary Whyte ha scritto:

Hello @abcdf

Overall there is a good number of young players that are getting loan listed correctly but there are some exceptions with top players in B Teams.

However, it was a flaw in FM23 that every player in the B Team was listed for loan, sometimes meaning the B Team wouldn't have enough players to compete. Therefore it's acceptable that the majority of young players in a B Team will be unavailable for loan.

You do raise some good examples with some of the Real Madrid B players, we will look into those further, thank you.

But how is it possibile that a 130 CA player is forced to play in the 4th division of German football? This is not realistic at all. The B Team should be composed by players that are a good fit for the league they are playing in. It is pointless to have Bundesliga level players playing in the amateurs leagues. It does not happen in real life. B teams are functional only as long as they provide good growth to youngsters, not the other way around. Even more considering that in FM they get zero growth by playing in leagues that are not good enough for their level. 
    I’ll provide more examples, but that needs fixing, it is undoutable.