• AI Teams have very short memories

kevgaleuk
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Not specific to FM24 but still an "issue" in this version of the game

2 scenarios...

1 - I offer to clubs (now offer via transfer room) for a player (to sell or for loan) - something like a fee + a % of future locked in, or a loan (quite often no set fee no set wages but locked in squad status) - all good, and often I either get offers that match this or I don't. I accept those (or my staff do) so long as they do match, which most of them do. So far so good....

Fast forward often less than 24 hours new offers come in with no relevance to what I have just said e.g. I have said must be a regular starter and the clubs are like fringe player okay?? If this was a few weeks later I might understand but they have likely just been told what I am looking for...

2 - I am accepting, rejecting and upping the asking price to maximise my players value. A club has offered 7 million and I get an offer for 8, I reject the 7 millions and accept the 8m. I may offer him again for 8 or try my luck higher. Either way a club that had had a previous offer - lets say 7 million, maybe 6 if a previous round - will offer 4 million. I get that they may not go higher but they know what was rejected so why would I accept lower?

Ideally if you have offered someone via transfer room it would be a semi-permanent record e.g. this is what I am looking for (locked or flexible) and this acts as the starting point for teams in the future rather than them assuming its a completely blank slate and forgetting previous guidance like a giant goldfish

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Can you share your save game file with us where you have one of these situations? This would allow the QA team to investigate further. A guide on how to do so is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/ 

Given what is involved with transfers having a situation where it pans out as you've outlined would help the QA team to review this.