• AI accepting ridiculosly low offers for their players

cvikl7
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

After the winder update AI seems to accept ridiculosly low. After multiple test saves i can on average as chelsea sign osimhen for 60 mil, Kvara for 35 mil, antonio silva for 30 mil. We can agree these are totally unrealistic. 

Weird thing is that listed values in the game sometimes reflect these numberrs and sometimes show correct values ( 100-120 for osimhen etc.). It seems also to somehow not affect premier league. 

I can add save files if you want.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we will need save files with examples at the ready to look into.

You can see how in the link below.

Can we also ask if you have any custom files added to your game?

Here is another one. This time i am using costum file for real results and a costum league for the start date. All from FMRTE. 

In this one napolis players have normal values but take a look at for example sporting or benfica. There you can basically get any player for under 30 mil. 

I have uploaded save file to owncloud. name: Martin Cvikl - AI accepting ridiculosly low offers for their players

I have this same issue as this in my other thread as well. The only custom files I used were real life fixtures (not results) and a custom saudi arabia league which shouldn't affect the european leagues. For my game, only the Premier League is affected. You have Liverpool accepting 20+mil for a peak Gakpo and 27-year old peak Trent transfer value as low as 45mil. Peak Saliba transfer value is 35mil etc. etc.. Before the patch, the game was normal. After the winter-update, most Premier League teams have their players transfer values dropped tremendously (some for as much as more than 50mil)

I did another test yesterday. No costum files. And values seem to be almos all fine (weird one is only Gyokeres from sporting with 30). I think the problem is that when using real results + date in the future, FM only gets results, but all other team and player stats are 0.

So if you then simulate half a season or more, top players only score half the goals and and play half the games, so that might affect their values. The weird thing is that each test i did, different leageu got affected. 

1 hour ago, kenmfssrox said:

I have this same issue as this in my other thread as well. The only custom files I used were real life fixtures (not results) and a custom saudi arabia league which shouldn't affect the european leagues. For my game, only the Premier League is affected. You have Liverpool accepting 20+mil for a peak Gakpo and 27-year old peak Trent transfer value as low as 45mil. Peak Saliba transfer value is 35mil etc. etc.. Before the patch, the game was normal. After the winter-update, most Premier League teams have their players transfer values dropped tremendously (some for as much as more than 50mil)

Was this an old save or after the patch?

• SI Staff

Hello, we have not been able to reproduce this issue internally.

Every save game sent to us has had some custom database or custom files attached to it.

So it's looking like issue is being caused by some custom database or files changes.

10 hours ago, cvikl7 said:

Was this an old save or after the patch?

Old save, feels bad if I have to start a new game, but I think that's the only solution.

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we have not been able to reproduce this issue internally.

Every save game sent to us has had some custom database or custom files attached to it.

So it's looking like issue is being caused by some custom database or files changes.

Thanks for the update appreciate it. I just think most people use at least one custom file in their games (for example, real life fixtures) that's why every save game sent to your team has had custom file(s). Maybe when I have more time I'll just start a non-custom database and hopefully not encounter this issue,