• Accepted offer disappears and same team makes lower offer.

NicklasBlack
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

I have accepted an offer from Napoli for Granit Xhaka for 33.5mil.
    Literally one continue later the offer disappears for some reason and Napoli make a 26.5mil offer.
    At no point has Xhaka rejected the original offer.
    Seems like a bug.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

39 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we will need a save file from before before the offer was generated

You can see how to upload a save file in the link below.

Hi, I just uploaded the save file to the SI Cloud Service.
    It is exactly one continue before the offer disappears and the new one comes up.
    All I see is this, what do I do now?

Screenshot 2023-11-02 at 16-47-28 ownCloud - A safe home for all your data.png

• SI Staff

Hi @NicklasBlack, would you happen to have a save from before the first offer for Xhaka was made so anytime close to 28/6/2024? 

Failing that, would you be able to tell us exactly what you did with Xhaka for both offers? E.g. did you use offer via transferroom or were they natural bids? We can see you've used transferroom at some stage, was that before the first offer or before the second one?

5 hours ago, Brendan Pitcher said:

Hi @NicklasBlack, would you happen to have a save from before the first offer for Xhaka was made so anytime close to 28/6/2024? 

Failing that, would you be able to tell us exactly what you did with Xhaka for both offers? E.g. did you use offer via transferroom or were they natural bids? We can see you've used transferroom at some stage, was that before the first offer or before the second one?

Hi, unfortunately I don't have a save file from before the 1st offer was made, but as far as I remember, I used the "Offer via TransferRoom" function and ticked "Transfer list and set player as surplus to requirements".
    I did use "Offer via TransferRoom" again after accepting Napoli's 1st offer, in the hopes that someone might offer more.
    Using "Offer via TransferRoom" while having already accepted offers shouldn't just erase them, should it?
    The second offer just appears after continuing, as if the 1st accepted one never existed.

• SI Staff
    3 minutes ago, NicklasBlack said:

Hi, unfortunately I don't have a save file from before the 1st offer was made, but as far as I remember, I used the "Offer via TransferRoom" function and ticked "Transfer list and set player as surplus to requirements".
    I did use "Offer via TransferRoom" again after accepting Napoli's 1st offer, in the hopes that someone might offer more.
    Using "Offer via TransferRoom" while having already accepted offers shouldn't just erase them, should it?
    The second offer just appears after continuing, as if the 1st accepted one never existed.

You're correct the AI shouldn't come in again and make a further offer for a player they have already had an offer accepted on.

We think we've now managed to get a good example which is currently with the development team, thanks for your help.

9 minutes ago, Brendan Pitcher said:

You're correct the AI shouldn't come in again and make a further offer for a player they have already had an offer accepted on.

We think we've now managed to get a good example which is currently with the development team, thanks for your help.

Happy to help.
    Is there a temporary way for me to circumvent the issue so that I can continue my save or do I wait until November 6th?
    No worries if there isn't, I'm just wondering.

Edited by NicklasBlack