• I cannot continue my game

asmedley46
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Alex Smedley - Buxton Files Uploaded: None

Good afternoon,

I am having an issue with fm24 when I complete a game as it will not let me continue. When the game finishes I press the continue button in the top right corner and it does not do anything as it should take me to the dressing room. 

The game is also not frozen as I am still able to bring match stats up and I am able to click on players and watch highlights just not continue.

Please can you advise me how I can rectify this?

Thanks,

Alex 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello Alex, It is possible that this is due to a bug or a configuration issue. Make sure your FM24 game is up to date with the latest updates and patches. Sometimes, issues of this kind are fixed in updates. Check your game settings to ensure there are no unusual configurations that could be causing this problem. You can also reset the settings to default to see if that resolves the issue. Try restarting your game and your computer. Sometimes, a reboot can resolve technical issues. If the problem persists, you may consider contacting FM24 technical support for additional assistance. They may be able to provide you with specific solutions to your problem. I hope these suggestions help you resolve the issue.

• SI Staff

Hello @asmedley46

I was not able to reproduce this issue when loading up your save file I was able to advance.

Can you try verifying your game files as shown in the link below.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454389352593-How-to-verify-the-integrity-of-Football-Manager-s-files

Then clearing your cache and preferences as shown below.

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19454208745745-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager

Can you also try 'Going on Holiday' as a manager.