• Jordan Henderson available for Liverpool games despite being transfered to

Rangieboy
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: 23_7 Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Hi,

Playing on a Real World database with Liverpool and been playing through pre-season.

A match was scheduled for august 2nd as Hendersons Testemonial match, but as in real life he departs prior to this date to Saudi Arabia. The match goes through, but is changed from Testemonial to a regular "friendly". Then after the friendly is played, Henderson is all of a sudden part of my squad with a light green colour text on his name. He cannot be registered, sent back or anything, but is apparently available for matches. As shown in the screenshots he can even play and come on as a substitute vs Aston Villa.

Providing screenshots and database-files.

And heading over to start a new save as I can't get rid of Hendo.

//Joachim

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We haven't been able to get this to reproduce but we'll continue monitoring this and seeing if we can find a potential solution, thank you for raising. 

Having the same issue. Have uploaded my game to the 'owncloud' file is named 'Liverpool- bugged Hendo.fm'

Henderson left prior to the Testamonial game. Was then able to use him in the following matches.

Just to add. in the press conference immediately after they asked questions about his debut for Liverpool. So maybe something in the transfers has gone wrong.

Just to add this. The issue has now rectified itself. Hendo was still showing on my capitans list in the tactics menu. I removed him, saved and reloaded and the issue had fixed itself.