• Timber wants to leave to get into his National Team. He is injured when the game starts, and is still out for 5-6 months whilst complaining he wants to leave for more playing time

Mobius
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: Save Game

I started a new save as Arsenal. Jurrien Timber is a new IRL signing. He is also injured for 9 months when you start a game.

I have reached December and Timber is unhappy and wants to leave the club to further his chances of getting into the Netherlands team.

He was, is, and will continue to be injured for another 5-6 months.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

update - in order make him happy, i've had to promise him we'll win the league. a league he will not play a single second in, for a team he has yet to feature for at all.

the only reason he has not been selected for Holland is because he's injured. why's he getting mad at me for. 

got the same thing with havertz now. got an ACL injury (8 months) now complaining he's not playing. wants me to sell him, of course no club interested in an injured player

• Administrators

Do you have a save file prior to Timber becoming unhappy, we haven't been able to reproduce this I'm afraid. 

Which game mode did you start in?

crazily enough this happened again on an entirely different save

@Kyle Brown it says my save is too big to attach. but i am playing original mode, timber is at arsenal and injured when you start a new game

timber1.PNG

timber2.PNG

Edited by Mobius