• Squad unhappy with treatment of a player after a successful interaction

rich10
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Out of nowhere on my Inter Milan save, ported over from FM23, I receive a message saying that most of my squad are not happy with the current squad depth. So I initiate a team talk with them and ask what the problem is, Brozovic replies that he thinks we don't have enough depth in the goalkeeping department. I know that I have signed a 20 year old German kid (Seimen), but his star rating is currently 3 stars with the potential to be 4.5. So I respond with the option that says we need to give the next generation a chance. All of the players boxes go green, all are happy with my response. But when I check my squad screen I have a lot of players unhappy with my treatment of Brozovic.  This has dented morale throughout my squad and could eventually, potentially,  ruin my save as I'll need to sell Brozovic I think to rectify this. But he's a Team Leader, and this will bring its own problems.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Some additional context: I was forced into selling my previous 1st team keeper after Spurs made a bid and the player (Caprile, who himself was only rated 2.5 stars) insisted that he be let go. I also have Audero as my back up keeper, and he's rated at 2 stars.

• Administrators

Could we have a save file to investigate, please?

Worth noting that the players aren't unhappy - they're waiting on the promise that has been made to be completed, morale won't be affected until the outcome is confirmed. 

• Administrators

Really sorry - should have said to you beforehand, can you please rename it something a little bit more unique to yourself? When it's a default save name like that it'll get written as soon as someone else uploads a save of the same name, which happened less than 12 hours later!