• Squad unhappy at anything but optimal team talks

phantombandit
    • Public Status: Known Issue Save Game: ayr bug.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Squads seam to have 'unhappy with squad situation' if you select anything but what the game feels is the perfectly optimal team talk after a match.

Here I just played a match against celtic as ayr, lost 4-1 and did the 'we were underdogs and you did you best' which was the recommended team talk by my assistant. The result was the entire team being furious and wanting to have a team meeting.

I can understand it might not have been the optimal team talk, however it shouldnt result in a squad uprising.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Replayed the match, losing 3-0, the same goal difference and it turns out the correct answer was 'you got unlucky, a win would have been nice'. I can definitely see how the difference between this and 'were were underdogs, you did your best' is the difference between all greens in team talk and a literal squad uprising.

• SI Staff

@phantombandit

Thanks for the save you attached, if you go to 'dynamics - team talk feedback' and change the drop down from 'pre-match' to 'full time' you'll see they all expected a telling off, which is why their reaction was a bit confused.

Clearly this shouldn't be triggering an unhappiness meeting and we are looking in to the issue.

Cheers,
    Russell