• Squad Happiness

FMBevan-Smith
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

Despite sitting top of the championship, being undefeated and drawing only 1 after 14 games, the majority of the squad came to me to say they are unhappy with the current club situation and that they were losing trust in me as a manager. 

I promised them that I would turn it around (not really sure how given we were top) and in January, having lost only 3 and still sitting top and being clear by 14 points, they returned to say I hadn't kept my promise and now players have lost all trust in me. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I can second this. Currently managing AZ and 3rd in the league and team have come to me to say they’ve lost trust in me despite being on track to meet all targets. 

• Administrators

Could we have a save file OP to investigate this further - do you have low coaching badges?

The issue mentioned about unhappiness at 30% condition is a sperate problem, could you please raise that on a new post with a save prior to the issue occurring please?

10 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could we have a save file OP to investigate this further - do you have low coaching badges?

The issue mentioned about unhappiness at 30% condition is a sperate problem, could you please raise that on a new post with a save prior to the issue occurring please?

Yes the reason my squad were losing faith was because of my lack of experience. Saying this, does it not just rule you out of trying to start a save with nothing if you just lose the faith of the squad each time even if you are doing well, kind of forces you into starting with all the badges etc.