• Players unhappy, left out of CL squad multiple times.

DANNY1000000
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: UnhappyChampionsLeagueReg Files Uploaded: Save Game

I have left players out of my champions league registration, they were unhappy then it settled down initially by me saying I wanted to use them in the league.  I had another round of registration, on 20th January, where I had to convince 4 of them again, 2 of them happy once I told them I had spoken to a highly influential player and 1 remained unhappy.  Literally the next day after convincing them there was yet another registration, on 27th January, and now they're all unhappy again.  Why are there 2 registration opportunities within a week of each other when I'm yet to play my final group stage game?  The players should remember that they have been convinced previously unless there's a promise or their squad status changes. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we will need a save game from before you talks to players on the 26/1.

To answer your question, the reason for the two registration windows is because its the January window, so if the user has done any transfers between window opening and first game (21/1) they can be registered, and will get another chance to register any players they sign between 21/1 & 27/1.

Silly to get annoyed about both regs though once appeased.

file uploaded UnhappyChampionsLeagueRegBefore26th.fm

Edited by DANNY1000000