• Player unhappy despite already played decent amount of game time

Hzano123
    • Public Status: Need More Info PKM / REC File: AndrewTate-Chelsea.fm Files Uploaded: PKM / REC File

Enzo for my chelsea save was played decent amount of game time 8/14. it's over 50% of all of my matches but he is still angry at me. I just could not risk him being injured by playing him all the time.

He asked me why I didn't play him enough time. I want to say because I don't want to risk him injured but no option to do so. So I tell him he I can give him more time [Back down] but he really want to go but I don't want to lose him [Insist].

image.thumb.png.ada2dbb45b2a2836525989e172244dd1.png

image.thumb.png.e66e097ac1811bb4c673e3a90cd4ea25.png

And why he response so mean, I am literally crying, professional doesn't sound like that.....

image.png.f4e9cb6d943f80d7d73ca571b806fe6c.png

Here is my fixture

image.thumb.png.224ea2ec123f4e2c697a0ef7369dfc24.png

Game time he received in the season

image.thumb.png.0c5a548468333cdab23d3d186badfc8f.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we can take a closer look if you upload your save file to us.

However, looking at your screenshots the player is an important first team player, the 2nd most important squad status, and has played 55% of matches which is more like a squad rotation player. This is no where near good enough for a player who expects to play pretty much every minute of every game he can, so he will be unhappy.

13 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we can take a closer look if you upload your save file to us.

However, looking at your screenshots the player is an important first team player, the 2nd most important squad status, and has played 55% of matches which is more like a squad rotation player. This is no where near good enough for a player who expects to play pretty much every minute of every game he can, so he will be unhappy.

Thank you so much for the reply. It super odd though I have already uploaded my save file when I create the post. Will add again once i got home from work. Appreciate the feedback.

Apology it seems I already go over the date in my save and I could not provide the exact time I have the conversation with player. But super interested in your response could you kindly guide me to to get the info for 50% of matches played would only be counted as rotational player in the game.  So what would regular starter would look like etc....

Once again thank you so much for the support