• Player promise no longer valid, still affecting my ability to negotiate a contract.

marioskolonias
    • Public Status: Need More Info Screenshot: Save Game: Marios Kolonias - AEK.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

I had promised Andre Franco that I would not attempt to sell him, having first offered him out through to check his market price, which upset him. This was in the summer and it's now January, The player promise has gone from my 'Manager => Promises' tab, nor have I seen anything in my inbox to denote that he is unhappy. In fact, he has no concerns. Yet, I am unable to negotiate a contract with him as he is 'waiting on the fulfillment of my promise'. Please SI, at least charge less for the game if it's going to be the same buggy **** every year. Or, you know, fix it maybe? Or, I don't know, I'm just spit-balling here-- don't make the in-game editor a DLC we have to pay extra for, as it is literally the only thing that can help users turn around the GAME-BREAKING bugs you have had and still have in your games, every single year. As Fabian Delph would say: "It's the basics of Football (Manager)."

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you have any earlier save files prior to the promises completing if possible? Would help our team test the issue out in real time. 

Exact same problem, waiting on a promise and wont sign but there is no promise. I think the orginal promise arose from transfer listing the player then promising not to after he made a scene about it

Edited by RaulDuke30

On 03/02/2024 at 20:04, RaulDuke30 said:

Exact same problem, waiting on a promise and wont sign but there is no promise. I think the orginal promise arose from transfer listing the player then promising not to after he made a scene about it

Yup, same thing here. I offered him out, he got mad and I backed down, but the thing is still there.