• Not enough depth

jdmk88
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Joe Monk - Unemployed No Experience.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

This is just ridiculous. Players being unhappy to the point they want to leave because 'they think' you don't have enough depth. 

At the moment my captain is unhappy because he believes there is not enough depth at right wing back. This is just stupid.

I can understand players thinking the attack, midfield or defence is lacking. But slack of depth at right wing back being the reason for a "full blown dressing room revolt" (as described by the media). It's just idiotic and incredibly unrealistic. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, we make it position specific like this so the user knows where to strengthen, if a player came saying the 'defence is weak' the user wouldn't know which position they need to strengthen in to placate the players.

In this example all 3 of your tactics use a RWB but you have only 1 player that can play the role (Yildirim) and he's not very good and there is no backups or other players in that position, so the players are right to be worried.

On 09/01/2024 at 18:26, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we make it position specific like this so the user knows where to strengthen, if a player came saying the 'defence is weak' the user wouldn't know which position they need to strengthen in to placate the players.

In this example all 3 of your tactics use a RWB but you have only 1 player that can play the role (Yildirim) and he's not very good and there is no backups or other players in that position, so the players are right to be worried.

Understand what you're saying but I still don't think it's realistic. My team was on a great run of form and way above it's expected position in the table. Not having enough depth at right wing back should not be the reason for a "full blown dressing room revolt". 

If players were just concerned, a little worried, I'd understand. Instead, this tiny detail resulted in the morale of my team drastically changing.