• I am SICK AND TIRED of these player unhappiness issues

pokeboy_808
    • Public Status: Info Provided Screenshot: Save Game: Tim Duncan - Unemployed another unhappy.fm; Tim Duncan - Unemployed (v02).fm Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

Just take away the locker room talks already. This feature is useless. Only bad things can happen from it and I am really sick and tired of having players upset because I told them the obvious. You like to flex your "consistency with IRL" thing, well any professional football player who is paid to play a game would not take criticism so harshly as your FM players do. This is really annoying.

Sure, you say "its a known problem" over and over like you have for about a month, yet you're doing nothing about it. When is this patch coming? And when it does, this better be fixed because this is by far the worst issue in the game.

I can't tell my players that they played poorly? That they played below standard? That they were sloppy on defense and gave up 3 goals to a bad team?!  Can a coach be upset and express that to their team to implore them to play better??????

Fix this! Please! I'm begging you! This is out of control and despite the set piece management being greatly improved, this is BY FAR the most unenjoyable FM I have ever played.

I'll attach the game files but I am losing hope with you folks because I see nothing being done about it.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Is there anything we can do to get our players to play better or work harder?

They are super touchy in the locker room, so until you fix this I'm just going to tell them nothing. Some of them won't even admit they are training poorly and when they insist that their 6.4 is good training, they get upset that I tell them its not. You can't fine them anymore... Team meetings are 50/50 at best and you can tank a bunch of bright green arrows to the deepest red morale in one meeting. Tell me - Is this reasonable? Would this EVER happen IRL???

Why can't we fine them for poor training? If we can fine them for getting a red or missing training, we surely can fine them for slacking off in practice shouldn't we???

If I can't tell them mediocrity isn't good enough, what can I do? Is this just Director of Football Operations Manager now where we just manage rosters?

7 hours ago, pokeboy_808 said:

Why can't we fine them for poor training? If we can fine them for getting a red or missing training, we surely can fine them for slacking off in practice shouldn't we???

Just on that subject: this was removed from the game because it is illegal IRL to fine a player for bad performance