• erratic player happiness

rallan88
    • Public Status: Under Review Screenshot: Save Game: Richard Allan - Brighton10 Files Uploaded: Save Game, Screenshot

just had a good chat with guindo, who i recalled from loan, to help out with some injuries. he had been upset about being left out of europa squad, as i couldn't fit him in. i waffled a bit, he bought it. there was then lots of green-highlighted words; it had gone positively. i submitted the final europa squad a day later, and then i get the attached email, saying guindo is unhappy with how i've been treating him over the past few months. besides the fact he's been back from loan only a couple of weeks, i think his behaviour is completely erratic. i saved the game, as per, before talking to him; every response i try has a negative outcome. the only way to keep him happy is to promise to let him leave, yet i've bought him back to play first team football, so i have no intention of that.

but the main point, is that we only just had a positive chat the day before, where he accepted my explanation for leaving him out europa. were he a real person, i'd be very worried about him. as it's a game, i suspect this is a glitch.

to demonstrate what a sorry and confused state he's in, i've attached a few screenshots, which show that he is both happy at our recent chat, and feels he's been treated unfairly. i suppose i could concede to it being possible to feel these two things simultaneously, were they not relating to the same situation; and were it not a game, where people are supposed to be less complex than in real life. let's face it, he's not having these differing reactions because he's feeling mixed about the situation. his mixed feelings is owing to a bug.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments