• the dugout keeps getting spammed when using match plans

kertiek
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: Screenshot

i scored 1 - 0 at min 2, the plan when winning for 1 goal keeps getting applied over and over and the dugout gets spammed every time, it should print changes only when an scenario changes, from wining to drawing for example.

image.png.061227bb055d37de4a80adf3f2a087f7.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could we have a save file prior to the match and a PKM please to investigate this? If it's happening every match, your most recent REC file would also be useful. 

import the save from the match plans bug i reported in fm23, since u can import saves from 23 ... it shouldnt be a problem to replicate the problem.

• Administrators

This isn't save specific, it's match specific, hence why we need your PKM file for the match it occurred in. 

I understand your frustrations that a bug you reported last year hasn't been fixed yet but responding in this way doesn't help anybody. The fix could be due in a forthcoming update, we ask for your save file so we can check if that's the case and whether it reproduces on the latest code.

On 21/10/2023 at 01:01, Kyle Brown said:

This isn't save specific, it's match specific, hence why we need your PKM file for the match it occurred in. 

I understand your frustrations that a bug you reported last year hasn't been fixed yet but responding in this way doesn't help anybody. The fix could be due in a forthcoming update, we ask for your save file so we can check if that's the case and whether it reproduces on the latest code.

Hi Kyle, I've also experienced this issue today  I've uploaded a save game and a PKM via the SI Cloud.  Here's the PKM file and the save game is called Paul Griff - Ajax.fm.

Cheers Paul

RKC Waalwijk v Ajax.pkm