• match plans unable to change instruction to standard tempo, reported this on fm23

kertiek
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: Screenshot

this happens to tempo, pressing and other instructions too, for example if u have ticked "run with ball" when u remove it in other scenario it does not happen and keeps selected/activated, u can only remove it if u enable "dribble less" but u cant remove both instructions and have a mix of both of them, like u can do it in the normal tactic instructions

this is what i mean

none selected, this u cant do it in match plans, because there is no option to pick .. neither of them .. when u have one of the options selected  like the next two options, even if u remove it from the match plans instructions .. the change never happens and just get stuck activated in the last selected instruction that being "run at defense" or "dribble less", this problems happens with tempo, trigger press, waste time and any other instruction that has a default because that option does not exist in match plans, for example .. default tempo is simple not there to select it.

image.png.1ae8961a1c32298ff1194deaed0aac5f.png

run at defense selected
    image.png.4905b9e55e5558038466d6947ebf7501.png

image.png.89791538e1d2e0e407be8511893cdea1.png

ç

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

frankly i already did that when i reported this on fm23, so no .. am not going to do it again, maybe not the best answer but is really frustrating having to report the same problem a year after, am not going to invest time preparing a save or match plans to replicate the problem like i did when i reported this in fm23, a year ago.

since u can import saves from fm23 now, use the files from the report i did then, is in this link to my comment with the files and the steps to replicate the problem.

Edited by kertiek

bug still there in 24.2 update

please see the tempo bar in tactics, the number 3 on red corresponds to standard tempo, u cant set it on match plans, same happens with time wasting, trigger press and other team instructions, u just cant select them.

image.png.d82c9dbe14a40c8e54a244337dacd129.png