• Throw-ins - IWB always chosen as taker

autohoratio
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: autohoratio FM24 Throw-in Taker Issue.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Per Jack Joyce's request here: 

I'm playing a 4-3-3DM tactic with an IWB on one side (DL), who I want to be inverted whenever my team has possession to create that shiny new box midfield-shaped toy.

However, I've ran into an issue with this system when it comes to throw-ins, because the throw-in taker (except for long throws) is chosen automatically by the game as the "most suitable player on designated side of the pitch", which on the left side of the pitch is my IWB.

The same thing applies to the other side of the pitch where I have an IFB (DR), who I want to be tucking inside to form a chain of 3 CBs, and is chosen as the right-sided taker.

I want to use my wingers (AML/R) (or ML/R depending on tactic) as my throw-in takers instead, but I'm not able to with the new set piece creator.

As Jack Joyce mentioned, a way to factor in the IWB/IFB roles when the throw-in taker is chosen would be much appreciated! Cheers

Files uploaded to the SI OwnCloud:

• autohoratio FM24 Throw-in Taker Issue.fm
    • autohoratio FM24 Throw-in Taker Issue match_recording.rec
    • autohoratio FM24 Throw-in Taker Issue Match.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments