• Terrible Set Piece Takers Being Prioritized Due to Footedness

reggerbob
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Beta Borussia Dortmund.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello and thank you for all you do to make this game enjoyable. I am playing as BVB where we have a plethora of right footed set piece takers, but our lefties are not good at set pieces. I can not find a way to take inswinging corners from the left and outswinging corners from the right. This has resulted in my left footed centerback Schlotterbeck (Corners 3) taking half the corners just because he is the only left footed player on the pitch. This also occurs when the set piece responsibilities are given to staff.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

There's a tick box at the bottom of the takers page that allows you to set the player at the top of that list to take corners from both sides. :)

19 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

There's a tick box at the bottom of the takers page that allows you to set the player at the top of that list to take corners from both sides. :)

yes but what happens if he is not on the pitch? And I can't set a different routine from the right than the left to suit inswinger/outswinger switching

I have the exact same issue . Haaland is taking my corners despite having a stacked team . Why would my set piece coach allow someone superior in the air and a definite goal threat in the box take a corner in the first place?