• Multiple players unmarked from freekicks

Iakovenko
    • Public Status: Under Review PKM / REC File: AstonVillavIpswich.pkm Files Uploaded: PKM / REC File

I've had it several times where I've had an attacking free kick and 3 of my players are left unmarked. None of these have led to a goal as my player ignores them and just shoots.

It's now happened for the first the other way round where the opposition has had the attacking free kick and I've left 3 players completely unmarked. I'm sure you can all guess the outcome... 

Goal in question was the 95th minute. I also had a free kick with same issue earlier in the match but didn't lead to a goal so can't remember what minute it was

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've had the same issue a number of times and it's getting really tiring. I think it happens when the game deems the freekick to be from a shooting positon even though the positon is a long long way from goal so 4 players line up in the wall and leave 3+ players unmarked for a nice chipped ball into the box. There needs to be a differnece between a free kick from genuine shooing range where you would like to have 4/5 players in the wall and one from much further out where 1/2 players would be sufficient.