• Illogical set piece behaviour

krajcik38

Hello,

I wanted to bring to your attention an illogical behaviour in set pieces while defending a result from much better team.

The mentality is set to cautious, instructions set to wast time. In this particular case my team has a free kick in 90th minute not far from the opponent's box. And my players decide to play this free kick. Absolutely botches it and from the counter we concede a goal. Which almost made me throw my pc from the window.

IRL these situations (throw-in, corner,free kick) are 100% of the time played so you waste the most time possible. Run with the ball to your opponents corner and defend the ball with your life and maybe win a corner or another throw-in, maybe a faul. But this in this situation is a nonsense. And even in pc simulation the players have to be aware of the circumstances around them.

I have uploaded a pkm file with the match. the situation starts around timestamp 89:05

Thanks for looking into that.

Patrik

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really unfortunate you conceded from the counter attack - not what you want to happen with that mentality obviously. We've got a Feature Request in to try and improve the logic and behaviour in these situations, so will hopefully be released in a future update.