• Can't proceed to game as get pop up message that 'set piece routines have not been set up for the match' - when they have

el.diego
    • Public Status: Known Issue Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

FM24 but playing a carried on FM23 save. Manager of Leeds in 2024 GAME TIME and also Argentina U23's. All been fine until my first fixture with Argentina U23's Olympic Qualification at GAME TIME 19:15 18th Jan 2024. Picked squad, set tactics, penalty takers, captains, individual player instructions and set piece instruction. Clicked SUBMIT TEAM but get pop up window saying 'set piece routines have not been set ups for the match'.

Can click the 'OK' button which takes me to the SET PIECE CREATOR tab where I can press TEAM SELECTION which takes me to normal TACTICS screen but pressing SUBMIT TEAM just brings up same message so I am unable to move past this and proceed to the match itself. All other clicks and calls to action work as expected, can get back to Home screen for both teams, scout etc etc but cannot move forward in GAME TIME or to the match itself.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Have the same problem and read it multiple times now (here, reddit, Steam). It might be related especially to youth national teams --> you cant hire a standard/set piece trainer here. I think that leads to the bug

On 23/10/2023 at 23:43, Kyle Brown said:

Could we please have a save file that will show this issue happening? 

Hi Kyle - I have just uploaded the save time file to the ownCloud. File name is;

Arg U23 Set Piece Bug.fm

Please confirm that the file has uploaded ok.

Many thanks

I have the same problem. I started twice unemployed, managed to get jobs for Denmark U20 and Senegal U20. Either time i arrived on match day and it wouldnt start because of the Set pieces. Same message as above. I think i still have both saves.