• Goalkeepers are terrible

TDH
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I have seen multiple posts about goalkeeper glitches and them ignoring the ball etc, but i'm here to complain about the pure incompetence. 

I have had so many games now where the scoreline is something ridicilous, especially compared to the low number of shots on target. Either team will have 6-7 shots on target, and upwards of 3 goals quite frequently. I noticed how poor the keepers are during these goals. Keepers constantly do the same half arsed falling down animation like a bag of cement. They dont stretch themselves, they cant save balls coming straight at them, they cant jump, they look like sunday league players, its awful. They are also getting beaten from range quite often, or places where a keeper shouldnt get beaten.

Keepers are simply terrible in the current state. I am glad its a beta, but I hope this gets fixed as soon as possible. I feel like it risks other parts of the game such as playing possesion based football. You can dominate the game but the opponent will get one chance and score, I am sticking to my usual long balls and attacking football to avoid losing games, because the goalkeeping and defending as well is incompetant 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

image.png.1b6e31f3df8e639398db9ae9d6e784d1.pngimage.png.94bb534fbc518808da9a20873e3b67e1.png

These are the games im talking about. They score 2 out of their 4 on target and i score 6 out of my 10... Its not only this time as well.

Image on the right was full time. 8 shots on target for Aston Villa, 10 on target for me. The goalies were terrible and this is the scoreline????

I've also noticed this, it seems that every goal I concede is an impossible 0.05xG ball from outside the box, the keeper doesn't look like he is making any effort to try to save anymore. 

16 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, we will need PKM files and Timestamps in order to investigate these.

You can see where to find your PKM files in the link below:

I checked my files for any PKM files but dont have any. I watched the video

image.png.28c14ba8e85f518522d54589053d976c.png