• goal from offside meter 5!!! WAR did not intervene!

Zlatan XCII
    • Public Status: Under Review PKM / REC File: Bukovyna-Dnipro-1.pkm Save Game: Bukovyna - Dnipro-1.pkm Files Uploaded: PKM / REC File

In the championship match scored a goal from a clear offside, the opposing player was at least 5 meters ahead of the last defender of my team at the time of the pass!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 03.11.2023 at 09:14, Cas46 said:

Находился ли он на своей половине поля в момент паса? Нельзя находиться в офсайде на своей половине поля.

You think I don't know what offside is? The offensive player was practically in the same place when the pass started as in the screenshot. I have also added an overview from the match and you can see it there.

On 03.11.2023 at 09:14, Cas46 said:

Находился ли он на своей половине поля в момент паса? Нельзя находиться в офсайде на своей половине поля.

No offside ???

Аннотация 2023-11-05 145210.png

1 hour ago, Zlatan XCII said:

You think I don't know what offside is? The offensive player was practically in the same place when the pass started as in the screenshot. I have also added an overview from the match and you can see it there.

I have no idea if you know what is offside or not. I was just making the obvious question based on your first screenshot.