• all shots goes at the keeper

smudger231
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: last save overwrite backup Files Uploaded: Save Game

my game was great but now the winter update has come and f**ked that all up cause nearly every game every shot is going right at the keeper no matter what I try my players will aim at the keeper no matter what and only now and again by miracle my players will some how score, before the update my team would do about 20-30 shots a game and would score about 4 goals or more, after update 20-30 shots again 1or 2 goals or even none this is a joke, why devs..... why change the game that was good why mess with the engine and make it a annoying game instead?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello @smudger231

We didn't make any match engine changes in the recent Winter Update.

well I'm afraid some one has cause defenders with block the ball more, corners are even harder to score, there less deflection shots that leads to goals and like i said most shots are aimed at the goal keeper instead of aiming for the corner and my team been hitting the woodwork more than before so some has made tweaks to the game.

How far were you into the season when this started happening?

It's quite possible that opponents are now taking your team more seriously - especially if you started the season strongly and/or are above expectations. The AI cannot 'figure out' your tactic, but it can switch to a more defensive tactic, which might not give your attackers as much space as they probably had before.

This change usually happens about halfway through a season.

2 hours ago, CFuller said:

How far were you into the season when this started happening?

It's quite possible that opponents are now taking your team more seriously - especially if you started the season strongly and/or are above expectations. The AI cannot 'figure out' your tactic, but it can switch to a more defensive tactic, which might not give your attackers as much space as they probably had before.

This change usually happens about halfway through a season.

I guess wait and see but the save I'm doing is man utd and I never had this problem before that why I'm confused it was never issue before the update and I'm using the same tactics well now I had to make tweaks to them so should of been kind of the same story if I played the cards right but let see after a season.

Em 29/03/2024 em 19:35, smudger231 disse:

well I'm afraid some one has cause defenders with block the ball more, corners are even harder to score, there less deflection shots that leads to goals and like i said most shots are aimed at the goal keeper instead of aiming for the corner and my team been hitting the woodwork more than before so some has made tweaks to the game.

i agree im seeing more and more blocked shots lot of shot go against the keeper

the winter update broke the game even more

i love playing FM24 but this is now unplayable