• Problem with OPPDA (pressing intensity data)

RDF Tactics
    • Public Status: Open Screenshot: Files Uploaded: Screenshot

i don’t know how the data is being recorded. Opposition Passes per Defensive Action is supposed to measure a high press - defence action within the final 60% of the pitch. So why is everyone’s OPPDA numbers in FM so high? There should be teams like LFC with around (4-7) opposition passes per defence action. Then a Palace with 10+

So here is the OPPDA from one of my saves. Just a 1.18 difference between the top and bottom. So between me and Las Palmas, there is just 1 opposition pass per defensive action between us. And then gets even more baffling (and frustrating) seeing a manager who uses wing-play, less often pressing, sit back to protect lead trait so high in the pressing table.

Everyone OPPDA being between 4 and 6. That couldn't be any further than what it's like IRL. 

image.thumb.png.816b9f59489b21c5351f38f652c834d9.png

image.thumb.png.cda39d95b1e0b1fc7658f6a2163b4051.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Your oppda is significantly better than second best. I play high press a lot but have worst stat in the league can't figure it out what to do.

Agree what you're saying about oppda the game needs more chaos and mistakes in midfield and in general. Fingers crossed for the update. 🤣