• Haze 'overlay' at beginning of match disappears

Steve1977beyond
    • Public Status: Under Review PKM / REC File: RangersvCheltenham.pkm Files Uploaded: PKM / REC File

Very prominent issue to do with the graphics in that the preview of the game starts and the graphic haze looks identical to the preview videos from SI, but once the game kicks off it disappears. Particular evident at the beginning of the second half in the attached match.

It's like a filter has been turned off.

My PC is days old too with the latest graphic drivers

Processor (CPU) AMD Ryzen 5 7600 Six Core CPU (4.0GHz-5.2GHz/38MB CACHE/AM5)
    Motherboard ASUS® TUF GAMING B650-PLUS WIFI (DDR5, USB 3.2, 6Gb/s)
    Memory (RAM) 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE RGB DDR5 6000MHz (2 x 16GB)
    Graphics Card 12GB AMD RADEON™ RX 6700 XT - HDMI, DP - DX® 12

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

yeah sure, I've captured it as I suspect the pkm doesent' contain any data such as this but although it seems subtle, it does show it. Although I am using a Sky Sports mod, it was doing this before I loaded it up.  (file is called 'Football Manager 2024 2023-10-31 13-16-31.mp4')

Before the game kicks off, there's a definete orange haze...look at the white lines on the pitch. Then when the game kicks off, the white lines are now a brilliant white and it's gone from a dusky time to a more blueish, colder light. 

The games being played at 12:30pm on a Saturday, with it being wet and 14 degrees, so perhaps the match graphics are fine and the preview showing the haze is wrong.

Edited by Steve1977beyond

Just started the second half in the game and literally, you can see the filter turn off so definetly something going on and I don't have any enhancements coming into play using AMD Adrenalin.