• I can't arrange NT team friendlies in March

beus1908
    • Public Status: Under Review Save Game: Belgium Files Uploaded: Save Game

I'm the manager of Belgium in 2040 and i can't arrange any friendlies in March and this is going on form the very beginning of the save. 

When i look at other NT team they all play friendlies in March.

Is this a issue that will be fixed by the next update and will it e compatible with my already existing save?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I checked on some forums if this was a problem in my game only or not... And the results were that the Belgian NT dosnt play friendlies in march beyond 2024 and i know that in some years they cant play friendlies because of Qualifiers.

Is this a general problem that youknow of?

• SI Staff

It's not something I'm aware of directly, but thanks for sharing this one with us and providing the save game file. The QA team will take a look into this further.

On 23/02/2024 at 16:43, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi @Bruysnex

This is something we still have under review, if you have a save file with an example showing this it would be helpful.

i UPLOADED A FILE NAMED: NO FRIENDLIES BUG.

I TESTED IN THAT GAMA FILE THE BUG WITH SEVERAL TEAMS: FOR EXAMPLE BELGIUN EN DENMARK CANT PLAY FRIENDLIES WHILES OTHERS (SWISS) DO

Also had this problem. I'm attempting the ultimate challenge and a big part of the challenge is winning all the international tournaments. This is a challenge breaker. My save I took the Cameroon job and like the OP couldn't arrange any games, delegated to staff and still the same outcome no games so had to resign. I'm in 2026 on my game.