• No youth intake

GreyedOutMan
    • Public Status: Need More Info Save Game: Luke Hearn - Arsenal DoF Files Uploaded: Save Game

Been doing an Arsenal DoF save (i.e. only dealing with squad management, not games). Don't know if this is just because I've usually holidayed through March, but I have had no youth intake for the past 2 years.  image.png.5ceb3dac62df8cd4626f9e287b345d4f.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

image.thumb.png.8e9ba22ec3624859f6228adeda429445.pngSorry, wrong screenshot. 

Above, I don't think it's necessarily a bug  because I don't think UEFA have finalised the rules for the new format,  so it's probably more a thing for UEFA than SI, but is it right that you can in theory have 4 (perhaps even 5?!) games against teams from the same country? Half my CL fixtures there are against Italian teams...

• Administrators

This could very well be an issue from the custom changes to the save I'm afraid, it may be interfering. 

To be sure, do you have a save closer to early December, and we'll get our team play through and figure out if there's an issue.