• Negative Transfer Budget with a great financial situation even after the winter update

TomatenMarc
    • Public Status: Info Provided Save Game: Marc-Luis Fechner - RSC Anderlecht.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

Hello in my safe with anderlecht i am provided with negative transfer budget at the start of every season even tho my financial situation ist really good. 

I read that this bug should be fixed with the winter update, however for me this is not the case.

The amount of negative transfer budget is always the same (~16M)

Thanks for any help :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It makes the game unplayable, in my save 0% of the transfers goes into transfer money, so i can keep selling players, but never will loose the negative transfer budget. Even renewing contracts are impossible bc fees. Again, I like the idea of the feature, but last season, just to be sure, ive spent 150K on transfers and sold for 2.2 mil, but somehow I still get a negative transfer fee. 

At this point, just give us the option to turn it of in the pre-game editor. It's is now the second time that I'm a couple of seasons in with an amateur club, that became professional and the club is being taken over with the negative transfer issue as a result. At that point your whole save is broken and all the fun gone. Now im also scared to try any other save, bc eventualy this problem will pop up somewhere in my save, killing all the work. 

• SI Staff

Thank you for the save and info, we'll review further.

It's possible this is a custom database issue as every save raised post Winter Update has had a custom database attached. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

• SI Staff

Hello @TomatenMarc

In our testing, after your budget was changed the recoup budget club vision was correctly removed.

From this point onward we didn't witness this issue take place again after going forward a few years, so it looks like your finances should level out in the future.

Basically what you need to look out for is the 'Recoup Transfer Funds' club vision, if that has been removed you should no longer get a negative transfer budget.

If it hasn't yet then it's possible you can still get a negative transfer budget, which is intended behavior. (If your finances remain strong the club vision should disappear)