• "Helping a new player to settle" is now extremely overpowered and can easily give new youngsters perfect mental stats

yifanwang99
    • Public Status: Resolved Save Game: Yifan Wang - Arsenal.fm Files Uploaded: Save Game

I've come to the realization that asking a member of your team to help a new comer (especially a youngster/wonderkid) to settle in is extremely overpowered in the Beta, where the newcomer will simply copy the mentor's perfect mental stats:

In the Arsenal Beta Save I provided, I signed three youngsters in the first season and all of them copied their mentor's great personality after the "settle in" period:

- Benjamin Sesko, was Balanced before joining, asked Saka (a Model Citizen Personality) to help him settle in. Sesko then quickly become a Model Citizen after 3 months.

- Victor Christianson, was Spirited before joining, asked Tierny (Driven) to help him settle in, he quickly become Driven after 3 months.

- 18 year old youngster Prestiani, had a Balanced personality before joining, asked Odergaard (very professional) to help him settle in, become very professional after 3 months.

The "help to settle in" does have a chance to pass on personalities, but this clearly is not intentional and is extremely overpowered in my opinion. Every time I sign a new youngster now I can just easily make him have great mental attributes. 

image.thumb.png.cd8f3fb12901f2de43f99415c465d6f4.png

image.thumb.png.ef8643102a7e8685956b8317681fe80c.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments